SEAL COATING, CRACK FILLING & STRIPINGOur Pride, Benefits & Guarantee
Eagle Asphalt Prides Itself On Excellent Workmanship And Attention To Detail.
- All team members are fully trained and insured.
- Pavement surfaces are thoroughly pre-cleaned prior to sealcoat application.
- Commercial grade sealer applied at recommended manufacturer rates.
- Note: Sealer will be hand applied near all hardscapes to prevent splatter.
Benefits Of Sealcoating
- Saves You Money – The skyrocketing cost of new asphalt makes sealcoating more cost effective than ever before. Protect your asphalt against the harmful elements that lead to its deterioration.
- Prolongs Pavement Life – Routine Maintenance (proper crack sealing and sealcoating) can double the life of your asphalt. Click here to see Service Life Comparison Chart for maintained vs. non-maintained asphalt.
- Slows Oxidation – Slows oxidation and damage from the sun’s harmful rays. The sun causes the essential oils and binders to dry out which makes the asphalt brittle and more susceptible to cracking.
- Prevents Water Penetration – Weather-proofing agents repel water – the number one enemy of asphalt. Asphalt is naturally porous; left unsealed, water will pentrate through the pores and cracks and disturb the base – eventually leading to failure of the pavement.
- Improves Appearance – First impressions of your home or place of business are greatly enhanced with a deep, rich, satiny black finish.
Eagle Asphalt guarantees to use the highest quality products possible, which are specifically designed and adjusted for your climate.
|Office Hours: Mon-Fri 8-5|
|Address: 8333 Heritage Dr Marshfield, WI 54449|